New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good butcher close to this area? I see that one was posted in Sandyston and I do know where that one is but if I could find one closer that would be a plus. I normally butcher them up myself but sometimes time will not allow this. If I can find a good butcher it would be helpful in a pinch.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Guy Cisternino, used to own Monksville bait and tackle, He's located off Oak Rigde rd, He has cards in D &D sport shop on Rt 23. He does a good job, I do my own Its cheaper and I know what I'm getting !!!!!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The Country Sportsman in Riverdale has a nice set up for a butcher. A local butcher leaves a trailer at the store and order forms inside.He picks up the trailer every day and there is ice to put in the deer if you feel the need. Just fill out the order form and the deer is done in a day or two. He will call you for the best day/time to pick up your meat at the store. His prices are reasonable...Very convenient....Hope this helped

·
Registered
13 Posts
Janicks meats in Passaic on Monroe St. Jimmy is a straight shooter and has been in the business his entire life.It's not that close but it's worth the ride.Go around lunchtime they put out a great spread daily. All work done at the shop.He can make anything you want.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Janicks meats in Passaic on Monroe St. Jimmy is a straight shooter and has been in the business his entire life.It's not that close but it's worth the ride.Go around lunchtime they put out a great spread daily. All work done at the shop.He can make anything you want.
is he here? http://www.stasmeatmarket.com/

or another place? you don't have a street number do you?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts