New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Clearance Sale! Open to possible trades

Looking to unload some equipment. Penn Spinning Reel-excellent condition, minimal use $100. Stainless Steel Rod Holder - used for two seasons, painted black to match my truck. $90. Comfort Zone Hang-On Stand- never used, brand new condition $35. Comfort Zone Hang-On Stand- used $20. Martin Saber RH Recurve- 60#@28" $150. Turkey Decoy- new, never used $15. Lowe 12' V-Hull with trailer- nice boat, never seen salt water (do not have title due to my brother in law losing it) $500. Wildgame Innovations Trail Camera used for one season (without having it stolen, hurray!) will throw in a 4GB SD card $45 Located in Barnegat (Ocean County) Travel to Pleasantville (Atlantic County) for work. Can also meet within moderate distance. Camera, decoy and stands sold.. Open to trades for GPS, Rem 870, Moss 500, etc...

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
$500 for the Lowes V-hull & trailer ... do you have the title for either one of them?
No, I don't have the title for either. My brother-in-law and I bought it off an old timer at least ten years ago. He didn't have the title to give us Andy brother in law lost the title for the boat. I knocked some off the asking price realizing that it will take some doing for the person who buys it to get it registered.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.