New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Darn JC that does look good,You take your venison to the extreme,I usually just broil or grill my steaks. Nice!!!

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WoJ....LOL

Jcchartgirl does do great work...

The recipe originated from a chef at ICE, (Institute of Culinary Education). I could not imagine an easier way to prepare game. None of the ingriedients needs to be acquired fresh.

All that is required is dryed cherries, black pepper corns, and red wine.

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jr,

Figured it was only a matter of time before someone asked that...Yes, I live in Jersey city and apparently my priorities lie elsewhere.

Gourmet meal...eaten on the floor...pretty much sums up my lifestyle.

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jim,

First pan seared to close the surfaces....Then immediately oven baked to finish....she puts the kitchenware to the test...but it is all seems worth it.

I never had any appropriate pots/pans/knives till I met her, fortunately I took her advice and got reasonable stuff the first time around.

The way she moves everything straight from the stove into the oven means she certainly treats the home utensils like they came from a restaurant...

I'll get up an approximation of the recipe as soon as possible. (she free styles alot of stuff):p

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
JC, all i have to say it looked like an awesome meal. but your too much to take a pic of it before eatting it...lol

actually i thought it was cool. looked very impressive.[up]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.