New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of the No Limits Outdoors table at the cheyenne mountain sale today.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
nice! ill be there in the morning..looking forward to meetin yall [up][up]

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The were crowed yesterday. Some great deals on Trail Cameras. The No Limits outdoor video us great stop by the booth and check it out.:)

·
Registered
12,826 Posts
i think no limit has a bad rep now it will be hard for them to redeem themselves

·
Registered
13,448 Posts
i think no limit has a bad rep now it will be hard for them to redeem themselves
I think since the knucklehead that said he was a No Limit Field staff stopped posting on NJH their reputation has got better.
Lets not let 1 bad egg ruin it for the rest of their team.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
hey bushden met your son today and saw the pictures of you there..bought a copy of the dvd! best of luck this season.[up]

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey bushden met your son today and saw the pictures of you there..bought a copy of the dvd! best of luck this season.
Dave is a good son. I am glad you got to meet him. Not seeing anything to big this pre season but I am working at it every weekend. I hope you get a good one.

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
Dave is a good son. I am glad you got to meet him. Not seeing anything to big this pre season but I am working at it every weekend. I hope you get a good one.
i entered in the raffle...so i hope i called to come out to hunt with your guys! [up] that would be awesome!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I think since the knucklehead that said he was a No Limit Field staff stopped posting on NJH their reputation has got better.
Lets not let 1 bad egg ruin it for the rest of their team.
Who was this.....[ninja]

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
The sale turned out really awesome!I had some much fun meeting new people,making lots of new friends and talking to old friends.If you did not go you really missed out because the sale prices were really super cheap and it was a great time!The store had moultrie I-40 for $152 and they sold out there entire stock of Parker Tornadoes Crossbows!

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Hey guys, the booth looks great. I hope you sold a ton of DVD'S. Since we only recently formed, we decided to pass this year on coming down and having a booth. Instead, Drop Tine Outdoor Realities had a staff get together and mini training session up here in Morris county. We had eighteen staff members enjoy a fun afternoon sharing information and enjoying some great friendship together.
Sorry we missed seeing you guys but we all hope you did well, meeting new folks and spreading the word about your organization and Parker bows. I understand Brian was representing you guys and Parker bows out at Cabela's. I also hope he had a great weekend. continued success to everyone on the No Limits Team. Keep up the good work![up]:D

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I met gordon the owner of no limits and had a good talk i think he is doing everything right and these guys are gonna be around for awhile, Bush NLO is also a great guy. When you have 20-40 guys representing your company it is hard to keep tabs on everyone. if ya notice a problem take care of it which is what happened as soon as gordon found out about it. I would hope if one of my guys has issues somebody would let me know asap. We work real hard to build a rep and produce videos for everyone. No limits and drop tine realties are gonna both be putting out some quality DVD's and i wish them well.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
I disagree and feel that they have already redeemed themselves. It's easy to forget about one disliked team member and root for the team again (just like the Eagles fans have forgotten about TO). I met a few of the NLO guys at the NJOA Pig Roast and have a whole new perception of their organization thanks to the fact that everyone I met was a "good guy". Can't wait to see some of the hunts they put on film this year [up]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts