New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a real nice sounding pot call. Cherry slate over glass. Call is 100% hand turned by me with many coats of a hand rubbed oil finish. The finish alone takes DAYS not hours to complete. The playing surface on the pot call is 3.5 inches and is made from the finest deep mined Pennsylvania slate available. This call can make any vocalization of a hen. It will cluck, purr, cackle and yelp. This call will play real soft for doing some tree talkin in the morning or when a Tom is closing in. Or by adding a little more pressure on the striker it will play super loud. The call has excellent rollover with medium rasp. I'd also like to add that this call is super easy to play. So if your a beginner, with a little practice you should be sounding like a pro in no time. Price of the call is $46.00 plus $6.00 shipping using priority mail. Pot call comes with a two piece striker that I hand matched to the call. I also have hand turned one piece strikers for an additional fee. They add a nice touch to the call. If interested, please p.m. me for contact info. I accept Paypal. Heres a couple pics of the pot call.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.