New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
I had to put up this crap for years in college. Also, the vast majority of public school teachers/boards/NJEA all agree.

“Every child in America who enters school at the age of five is mentally ill, because he comes to school with an allegiance to our institutions, toward the preservation of this form of government that we have. Patriotism, nationalism, and sovereignty, all that proves that children are sick because a truly well individual is one who has rejected all of those things, and is truly the international child of the future.” Dr. Chester Pierce, Harvard University professor and Humanist activist.

B

·
0 Posts
wow!!! that my friends are some really really sick S#*T, and you all thought I'm nuts:p

but really thats some really really sick stuff

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Holy S%$T!!! They are so f'd in the head it's nuts. And the scary part is one of them is a child psychologist. Imagine how screwed any of his patients will become after treatments from him. [confused]

David

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I had to put up this crap for years in college. Also, the vast majority of public school teachers/boards/NJEA all agree.
I had to take some humanity courses as well in college, they teach some of the most ridicuolus thoughts. Sometimes I wonder how the hell they can think of crap like that, but I guess staying in school for 8-10 years to become a doctor you lose touch with the real world and come up with some of these demented ideas.

These same fools would rather see their family members / pets harmed by wildlife (bears for example) than the animal shot.

And what they all forget is the hunters they label as "killers" are responsible for successfully bringing many species out of the point of extinction. The wild turkey a prime example.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Wow! "All children who belive in God are mentally ill." These people are disgusting!!!!! That is some very scary stuff!! PETA is the most dispicable organization! WOW. I've never been so blown away at anything! Stepping on an ant is the equivalent of killing a human???? These people are sick! After bashing our patriotism, our laws and our government, don't they stop and think that our country/government gives them the freedom to make these insane claims!!! The sad part is that there are young men and woman at war dying each day to preserve their right to disrespect them in such a fashion! #$%@ them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [mad][mad][mad][mad][mad]

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
"When it comes to feelings, a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy. They are all mammals. They all feel pain. There is no rational basis for saying that a human being has special rights ... 6 million people died in concentration camps, but 6 billion chickens will die this year in slaughterhouses." -- Ingrid Newkirk, founder/director of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA)."

Great site jerseyjim. Ole' Ingrid forgot to add "plant" to her list. Plants feel pain too. So I'll do it for her: Whe it comes to feelings a PLANT is a rat is a pig is a dog is a boy.

Now since, every living thing on our planet eats another living thing to survive - I wonder what ole' Ingrid is eating? Must be something with "feelings" and "living" or else she would have died shortly after she was born.

I say "when it comes to antis a hypocrit is a hypocrit is a hypocrit - and an ignorant hypocrit at best."

Ant

1 - 16 of 16 Posts