1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
wow I wonder how it shoots.Looks nice and compact.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Well, they took a bow, and took away every aspect that makes them forgiving enough for the average archer to shoot it well.

Axle to axle length, brace height, amount of reflex, all these things greatly effect accuracy (forgiveness), and by the looks of it, only a bow shooting machine or the worlds top archers could be very accurate with that thing. Its all a bunch of hype.

No thanks, I dont want one![down]

Sorry for ranting, and I dont mean to be so negative, but I just hate seeing guys buy into non-sense like that. Then they will start shooting worse, get target panic, and not be able to shoot for beans. Then they will need to come take lessons from me. On second thought, tell all your friends about them...hahhhaha :D

·
Registered
942 Posts
I saw that bow two weeks ago at a pro shop..I thougth it was for kids...They told me that they have not been selling but then again it was hanging next to a swicthback..[up]

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Sure they are legal in NJ.

I know of only 1 person who tried it and he said it was amazingly forgiving for it's design. I don't think I would want one but I would love to shoot it.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BT....Did the guy buy one or just shoot it? I'm intrigued by this bow.

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Just tried it. Ted tries just about every bow on the market. He's currently looking for a new bow sponsor but I don't think Liberty made the "short" list.

Here's his short review:

ckd it out?? hell son, I xperiment with everything that throws a projectile of any kind. The ultrashort LIBERTY bow is a KILLER!! unbelievable technological advances in an incredibly short pkg that shoots great & feels like a normal compound bow. Great thang.

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How do you know Browning, have you shot one?

So Bloodtrails...I think Ted likes it,am I right?

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
When I see it winning all the 3D shoots then maybee I'll change my mind.Until then.I'll stick with Hoyt and Mathews.Just my opinion,that's all...[cool]

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
I think so....

It's funny how people react to things. They see something different and it freaks them out. Me, I want to try everything.

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
well. look at the pig. no blood in vital area...probably got lucky artery or something. lol that short axle-axle cant be good. the string is on tooooo much of an acute angle and would not be forgiving at all. you would have to spend tons more time practicing FORM with that bow than any other bow out there. stick with Mathews;)

·
Banned
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All the same things they said when compounds came out.

As far as Matthews bows I know guys that hate them, I know one guy that literally gave his away because he couldn't keep it in tune and talked to another guy that had the same problem. It's all up to differant guys opinions,if you like something then stick with it,but don't put something down if you haven't experienced it yourself. Take baiting for instance,in my opinion if you're baiting then you aren't hunting,but if it's legal then what can I say about it,nothing. I just choose to hunt my deer and not bait them. But if you choose to do it then so be it,have at it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts