·
Registered
2,274 Posts
different buck... gl with him

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
agree too, same genetics different buck
Same here. Not only that, but the 2009 buck looks younger, and looks like he's developing a new browtine-making him a likely 9 pointer next year-maybe a 10

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Not the same buck but both are worth taking...good luck[up]

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
they look like they have extremely similar stances... look at his legs.... same exact position. front left kicked out to the side a little...
Same buck.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Chris I agree with you I think it could be the same deer. If it's not he's from the same gene line and most likely you would have gotten pics of both him and a larger version if that was the case. Some guys are saying get him out of the herd but I dont see anything necessarily bad genetic wise about this deer and he is still quite young. I'd give him some time Chris. You know your deer and let the cameras do the work. If that's not the same buck then it's a twin which I have seen before. In hopewell I was watching twin ten points one season. Their racks were so identical you couldn't tell them apart or know it was a different deer unless both were standing next to each other proving it was two different deer.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.