New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HERE IS MY BIRD FOR TODAY...

WE HAD A GOOD DAY...7 OF US WENT OUT AND WE ENDED UP GETTING 12 BIRDS...COOL THING HAPPENED TO AT WHITTINGHAM..A TURKEY FLUSHED ABOUT 10 YARDS IN FROM OF ME...IM LIKE "THATS A JUMBO ROOSTER!"...THANK GOD I DIDNT SHOOT...HERE IS THE PIC OF ME, DAD, AND MY BRO WITH THE 12 BIRDS...

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TEAM 1= 40PTS (2ND PLACE)
TEAM 2= 26PTS (3RD PLACE)
TEAM 3= 54PTS (1ST PLACE)

it was nonstop action...but that turkey was awesome! coolest thing i have ever seen...i felt the air against my face from the wings when it took off...thats how close it was...[up]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts

Oh, you mean like these. The 5 pheasants came from the morning hunt at 1 club. The 3 pheasants and 3 chuckars came from the other gun club in the PM. It was the first time I had my new 1.5 yr old out alone. She was a star. In addition to these birds she found 3 others for my friend that was hunting with me.
She had some assists on the 5 pheasants in the AM. She's doing good. :D

That should be 12 pts for Team #3.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
meet up with carlofunk at manasquan wma for a little shooting but we saw 2 birds no shot and not a lot of shooting seams the number of birds the state is putting out is down i also missed to bunnies later in the morning

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how big is manasquan...on the stocking chart, it says they only stock about 90 there...they put like 300 today where i go...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts