Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here are my 2 for today from Flatbrook.[up]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, he was a nice looking rooster. His mistake was cackling to give the girls an idea where he was and then flew over out of the safety zone and landed in the thick stuff in the middle of the field. Wasn't long after that "The Girls" found him and we had a flush.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
very nice birds TJC! [up]

an updated score...

TEAM 1= 49PTS (2ND PLACE)
TEAM 2= 47PTS (3RD PLACE)
TEAM 3= 138PTS (1ST PLACE BY ALOT)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I hope you didn't shoot them while they were wearing that vest!!!

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope you didn't shoot them while they were wearing that vest!!!
Nah, they were wearing their camo and trying to hide on the dogs. NOT!
The second one was a real pain in the butt. Saw him as the dogs were pointing and tracking. He went one way so I got into the hedgerow so I could shoot when he went out the opposite side. He then runs between both dogs and back down the hedge. I step back in and he goes back towards the dogs and then figures he better scoot out the other side. Of course I'm in the worst position to get a shot at this point. But I manage to break a wing and he no sooner hit the ground and Reba was running him down. No contest. :D

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, watch out. SxS is going to be doing a lot of uplanding after the end of Dec. He could move the other team right up there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.