New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here are mine from today at both clubs.

In addition to these, the other 2 guys shot 8 pheasants and 4 chukars over "The Girls".
Good day had by all. Tomorrow is another one.[up]

·
Registered
6,136 Posts

here is mine...stocking today was horrible. at whittingham, they didnt wanna risk getting the stocking truck stuck in the woods, they let all the birds out in the road...oh well, they do the best the can...we pushed up three and three went down. we each got a hen.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
TJC you going on Monday?

Mack, that hen is practicly field dress already.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
you should see my bros...im not gonna get into detail but it was bad enough that we had to put it in a plastic bag just to put it in his game bag...

·
Registered
388 Posts

Theres my catch of the day. I went to collier's mills this morning. Very crowded, so I didnt stick around for too long, but I had a blast while i was there. Lots of birds today. That bird was almost directly overhead in a tree, and it startled me when it took off, what a great feeling that shot was! While I was gathering the bird up, two more birds were flushed right next to me but I wasnt ready to take another shot. Oh well, can't get greedy, next time :D.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Won't be hitting the state grounds until Thurs. What time do you work 'till?

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
7 am.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Carlo,
Nice rooster with a nice tail for a state bird. The last 4-5 roosters I shot on the state grounds didn't have any tails to speak of.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Carlo, that is a nice bird.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
TJC, reply sent.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nah, it just makes them very chewy. :D

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
SxS, Nice birds. Now, when you taken me?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
SxS, Nice birds. Now, when you taken me?
soon mike, soon. lets see what happens over the next couple of weeks, maybe around the holiday. i think i have a day or 2 left that i have to use up before 2006....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.