TEAM 2= 26PTS (3RD PLACE)
TEAM 3= 100PTS (1ST PLACE BY ALOT)

Post pix of your quarry here...

Here are TJC's birds for 12/03/2005...

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i had a decent day...shot a rooster at about noon...my dad and i hunted til about 3:30 pm today...he got one and so did my bro who left to go home at 10 am..had the pleasaure of meeting a fellow member, Ringneck...very nice guy...here is my bird for the day...finally got a rooster after all those hens...carlo, howd you do today?

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Carlo,

Know what ya mean there guy. My alarm went off at 4:45 and if I didn't get right out of bed, I'd have stayed there until noon.
Al this hunting stuff is making me tired.;)

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Thanks for moving the pics over mack.[up]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Yup, 11 pheasants (2 that count) and 2 chuks.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
The club where most of the pheasants came from today is $1100 a yr. There are openings. Right now someone could get in for $500 since half the season is gone.

The other club is $700 a yr. They put out a couple hundred birds less and also put out chukars. Someone could probably get into that club for around $3-400 for this year now.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
There is usually a 3 bird per person limit. However, they waive the limit when guys don't show up to hunt and there are a lot of birds put out.
For example this AM we put out 55 pheasants and only 4 guys showed up to hunt. Limit was waived.

In the afternoon at the other club we put out 15 birds mixed between pheasants and chukars. Only 3 guys showed up. We only have 6 guys registered for the PM session at that club anyway. So we shot what we found.
They had also put out 45 birds in the AM at that club for a total of 50 for the day.

There is also a Jr. membership for anyone under 18 which is $100 for the yr. Most likely would be $50 for the remainder of this year.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I don't remember the farmers name but it's in Alpha, NJ. That's the AM club which is more expensive.

The PM club is on private property which we lease and is located on the Mt Olive/Washington Twp border. Just outside of Long Valley.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
what do i need to do to join (the club that is $700) besides pay? are there any openings in that one...my dad, bro, and i are very interested...

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TEAM 1= 43PTS (2ND PLACE)
TEAM 2= 32PTS (3RD PLACE)
TEAM 3= 100PTS (1ST PLACE BY ALOT)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts