New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR QUARRY TO GET POINTS FOR YOUR TEAM...:)GOOD LUCK! :)

TEAM 1= 28PTS (2ND PLACE)
TEAM 2= 2PTS (3RD PLACE)
TEAM 3= 34PTS (1ST PLACE)

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
photobucket has been working like a charm for me.
Thanks mack.;)

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey sxs, i know what your doing wrong...you dont copy the adress at the top..scroll down under the picture and look for the words "image link"...copy that and come to the site...click on the box that says image (above) and click "ok" then post your message...

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sxs, i didnt get the email...post it using the info i gave you in the above post...

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Good looking pooches there SxS. Birds are cool too. ;)

Where'd you bag the birds?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Good looking pooches there SxS. Birds are cool too.

Where'd you bag the birds?
t/y

i got the birds at my club in wantage. what a terrible/great day! terrible for me, great for the dogs. i shot at 15 birds, that's right, fifteen (15, XV)[mad] i missed 10 birds, knocked down 2 that i couldn't find, and bagged 3[mad][mad].

i was using this SXS beretta that i bought used last year. it's choked mod/full and has double triggers. it's the only shotgun i own with double triggers and i kept pulling the front trigger twice. then when i got over that i kept shooting behind the birds. other shots felt good but the birds kept flying.

this gun has fixed chokes. i'm either going to have the chokes opened up or just sell it.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts

Today's birds. Dogs had to work extra hard today to find them. Don't know why, there were a lot of birds left from the weekend. [confused]

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
SxS,
If you like the gun and get used to it, Briley does a thin wall choke tube conversion. You'd then have the option of using what ever chokes you want.
Only problem is they need a certain amount of metal in your barrels to be able to do the job.
The Merkel in my pics above didn't have enough so I settled for having the chokes opened up by them. I opened them to skt and skt 2. Might be a bit too open for certain settings but over the dogs on planted birds it seems ok.

You missed HOW MANY?? LOL My dogs would have given you a dirty look after about the 3rd one. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts