New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POST PIX OF YOUR QUARRY HERE TO GET POINTS FOR YOUR TEAM.

TEAM 1= 22PTS (TIE FOR 1ST PLACE)
TEAM 2= 2PTS (3RD PLACE)
TEAM 3= 22PTS (TIE FOR 1ST PLACE)

·
Registered
388 Posts

1 more for me today :) Had a great time at the manasquan WMA, not a whole lot of action going on there this morning, but it was nice, calm, and fun.

Sorry about the image quality, crappy camera.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
3 more points for team 1 aka what goes up must come down.
The cockbirds aren't what they used to be. They all have ratty tails.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
ok. The 1 cockbird I got this you had no tail feathers.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts

Well here is the take for today. I know only 2 of the pheasants count but I got 3 chuckars today too.
So I think that's 12 pts for Team #3.

Had a great day today. The new dog, on the right in the one photo is coming around nicely. She had some good solid points today as well as a couple of nice retrieves in very heavy stuff.

In addition to these birds, the 2 "Girls" also helped put 7 other birds in other guys pouches. [up]

I love when things work well. :D

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i shot a hen at whittingham today. so thats 3 more points for team 1..mpemt, howd ya do today?

·
Registered
388 Posts
looks like everyone had a good day today! [up]

TJC, wow,look at you! I really like your dogs, are they german wirehaired pointers? Seems like they really do a good job!

ps.
mack, keep it up! we'll get em.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
Carlo,
They are actually Drahthaars. The real true Wired Hair with all German blood lines and registered there also.
Reba on the left and Dixie on the right. Reba is 3.5 yrs old and Dixie is 1.5 yrs old. They are full sisters. They are working fools, especially Reba. Of course she's had more experience.

Hey mack, congrats on the hen. But I think you need to correct the scores a bit.;)
The right numbers are next to the teams, but you reversed the scores for Teams 1 and 3. I know you said you would make sure you guys caught up but geez. LOL

As long as everyone had a great day. I'll be out to both clubs again tomorrow. [up]

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i screwed up on the score...here is the corrected score as of 11/19/2005...

TEAM 1= 28PTS (2ND PLACE)
TEAM 2= 2PTS (3RD PLACE)
TEAM 3= 34PTS (1ST PLACE)

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Mack, I never made it out yesterday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts