New Jersey Hunters banner

CHECK-IN FOR SMALL GAME CONTEST 11/12

1K views 21 replies 4 participants last post by  mack 
#1 ·
IF YOU GO OUT SMALL GAME HUNTING AND SHOOT A SMALL GAME ANIMAL AND YOUR IN THE CONTEST, PLEASE POST PICTURES SO YOUR TEAM CAN GET SOME POINTS!
TEAM 1= 4PTS (1ST PLACE)
TEAM 2= 2PTS (2ND PLACE)
TEAM 3= 1PT (3RD PLACE)

GOOD LUCK TOMMOROW GUYS! HUNT SAFE...[up]

#19 ·
Olde Barn Gun Club. The main club has 4 pieces of property. Neshanic Station, 3 Bridges, Cherryville and Long Valley. I hunt Long Valley in the afternoons on Sat and Sun.
Cost is $700.

They also have another seperate part of the club that is open for membership. The property is in Alpha, NJ. Real nice piece of land. The farmer planted 41 sections of milo/sorgum for us. The sections are seperated by open field that was soybeans. I hunt this property in the AM on Sats and Sun.
Cost is $1100

Both parts of the club are looking for members. I would highly recommend the Alpha club for anyone looking for nice bird fields and a fair amount of birds. At present we have 23 members in Alpha, 18 in the morning. We put a total of 55 birds out today and will do the same tomorrow.
I think the total for the year is 800.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.