New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Im looking to buy my first trailcam and since I only have access to public land only, do not want to spend much. Still hope it doesn't get stolen one day either[sad].

Anyway, I'm looking at the D40 Moultrie. For the money it looks great. Any other variations worth recommending, even cheaper???

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
i have the same..a d-40 they are great! i highly recommend it...cant beat the price and quality of the product![up]

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Mine worked very well last year. I am putting it back out tonight to see if Mr. Yogi comes back to visit. He trashed the birdfeeders last night[wallmad]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
D40 is a geat cam especially for the money you really can't go wrong with it. Flash cams have mixed opinions from many. What I can say is that I have reviewed a lot of pics over the years. Pics taken on IR have numerous buck visits. Pics without IR we have some deer that kind of showed up and never came back again. Some guys say that the red tape works and doesn't spook the deer. My personal opinion is that every situation is different and you can't go wrong with Moultrie. Moultrie makes the best cameras made in my opinion bar none. Buying a Moultrie camera will change the way you hunt. Not only that it will make you hunt more because you will be exited about what your hunting. Best of luck Bud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.