New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm going for my muzzy teast on 08 /24 and i need to start looking at some guns not to sure on what i want but i was thinking of some kind of starter combo for this year and if all goes well maybe a top of the line one next year so if anyone has any input or info please let me no what you would use thanks
also what cal, should i be looking at 45 or 50 cal
thanks again

·
Registered
12,261 Posts
T/C Black Diamond or Omega.A Traditions or CVA may be cheaper and still get the job done.In my opinion,T/C makes great products and has great customer service.Good luck.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I started with and still use a Traditions 50 cal. Precussion Cap ... Patch and Ball. No problems, easy to use and clean. I bought this from Gander Mountain in 1994. Good Luck on the test.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I have a Traditions Tracker 209. I got it from Dicks.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'v heard they have good price on most thing but when i bought my rifle i checked their price on some misc stuff ie. scope/ rings and redheads bet them but like you said the ship to nj

·
Registered
949 Posts
Buy the best you can afford, I would suggest going to the Sportsman's Center this week, they have a lot of stuff on sale and you can see which one you are going to like. I use a Remington .54 cal, shoots great.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Code:
SAVAGE ML-II .50 CAL. STAINLESS LAMINATE 300 GR. HORNADY XTP @ 100 YDS!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts