New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was going to my one spot with a feeder and camera to setup my blind for tomorrow morning. I checked the camera (things look good) then set the blind up before I head over to my climber spot. On my way out I see two guys walking toward my stuff and as soon as they see me start walking away like oh S''t. Funny thing was one had a bow with camo pants and some kinda vest with his arms and chest sticking out bare skin. The other had navy blue sweats on with a brown bag in one hand and bud light in the other. As they're walking away I called and only the one in blue stopped. Just wanted to let them know my setup is ahead and where they were headed so we're not close to each other. Well within ten feet I can smell the beer, talked a few mins then decided to go back and grab all my stuff. Definitely wasn't gonna trust these guys in the woods. Luckily my climber spot is in the same area, opposite end of woods. Only reason I hope the big guy doesn't walk by is because the battery in my GoPro is dead. Dammit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.