New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommended butchers in the central jersey area? i live in Hillsborough and usually do my own deer - the one that i take per year. but as i get more into hunting and want to take more than 1 a year im looking for a good recommended butcher. all help is appreciated. thank you.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
A number of people on this site, including myself, have used P&T Butchers in Old Bridge. Their system is real easy to use. Drop off your deer in their walk-in refrigerator. They'll call you when it's ready. Their # is (732)656-9170.

David

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
My buddy goes to, Stephen Brownell of Custom Meat Cutting, located at 160 Willoe Ave. Somerset,NJ 08873
(732)246-2992

He tells me that he's a great butcher, but I haven't used him this year! Oh, they make everything!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm Stephen Brownell's Brother and he only butchers for family. I should know because I help hikm butcher. He was gonna become a butcher for others but he got a new job and said forget butchers for others. So sorry for any inconvence.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Cross,
So, what you are saying is that this business card is no good any more, well, I'm sorry to hear that because I hear you guys did a fantastic job! E-mail me if you guys change your mind!
I live close by and it would be convenient for me!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I use Bishop's Market on Rt 22 in Whitehouse. They are a first cl [no swearing please] supermarket that has been butchering deer for years, & do a great job. Just be sure to drive around back to the loading dock, and don't just throw your critter in a cart and push him in through the front door!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Welcome aboard backpacker:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.