New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
As an "American Soldier Infidel", they have threatened me and my family and it's documented. Is this justifiable? [confusedagain]

Nope...not in NJ[wallmad]
Who threatened you and why, was it just because you are a soldier. Are you on AD stationed in NJ or a part time USAR/ NG soldier? Has the report gone up your military chain of command at if so what was there response.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
There's an active discussion about this very subject on another forum I'm on. Some of the members there that are also military are planning a mass application campaign for NJ CCW using this threat as their "Justifiable need". PM me if your interested in the details I can show you where this information is located.

Reactions: robes

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
when an army invades the mainland USA, the politicians will be BEGGING us to pick up arms and fight for their a**
Think I will let that enemy clean up our liberal mess for us first before I pick up my guns to defend the good people left in NJ that didn't vote our rights away for handouts...

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
There is no credible physical threat in CONUS

Actually there is, and there has been for some time, The threat is not just OCONUS

The FBI issued a warning Sunday to members of the U.S. military that ISIS is calling for attacks against them, according to a law enforcement source, saying that "overseas based individuals are looking for like-minded individuals in the U.S. to carry out these attacks."

·
Registered
7,384 Posts

Actually there is, and there has been for some time, The threat is not just OCONUS

The FBI issued a warning Sunday to members of the U.S. military that ISIS is calling for attacks against them, according to a law enforcement source, saying that "overseas based individuals are looking for like-minded individuals in the U.S. to carry out these attacks."
WOW and where did you get your intel from?

·
Registered
12,709 Posts
I heard it on Fox News Denny. It was straight from Washington.

Just be careful brother. A quick Google and they know who we are. Remember rule number one in a combat situation? "Never underestimate your enemy".

·
Premium Member
4,189 Posts
I wonder what states residents of former military and active military members they plan to target? Probably Texas, no one there has guns to resist an attack... Or Arizona... I wouldn't ever guess NY, NJ, MD, CA, HI, RI or IL, would anyone else? Probably be the last place anyone would plan to attack innocent people. I don't think we have to worry here, all gun's are banned for protective use, (for our own safety of course). The police will save everyone don't worry about it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.