New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any rabbit hunters out there in central NJ? If so, where do you hunt? How many dogs (if any)? I have/had a decent spot that they are now building on. Might be able to get 1 more year out of it, so we might as well go shoot them up or the dozers will get to them.

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Jim, the property is in Cream Ridge (central NJ). Havent been by there in a while, but they were doing perk tests in the fields over the summer. The guy I hunt there with assured me that we would be able to hunt this year, but i'm not holding my breath. My buddy has 5 dogs. Two are very good, 1 is ok, and 2 are "me-too, me-too". The last two are only 2 y.o., so hopefully they will come into their own this year. Its hard for him to get them out alone when you have 3 other dogs at home barking it up in suburbia. My dog is pathetic. She is good alone (a little too slow for me though, but won't miss a check), but put her around a pack and she falls apart. Jim, where do you hunt?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.