New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any rabbit hunters out there in central NJ? If so, where do you hunt? How many dogs (if any)? I have/had a decent spot that they are now building on. Might be able to get 1 more year out of it, so we might as well go shoot them up or the dozers will get to them.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
You should hook up with JerseyJim on this site. he seems to be our resident rabbit hunter around here.

welcome to the site splake.

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
I love rabbit hunting too. No rabbit dogs though.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I am just waiting for opening day and BANG! I am going to take a few off my property in Lafeyette. Looking for Beagle owner to join me and JerseyJim.[up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Never thought of that. I will also bring some treats for him when he finds one and runs it to me.. Maybe I can teach him to roll over while im at it.

·
Registered
15,970 Posts
I used to hunt rabbits alot we had to beagles up untill I was in my early 20s I used to love to get out there with pop and Lady..

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Jim we are on for some rabbits right? I am going opening day after I hunt Pheasants in the morning I am going right over to the property. Would you want to join us for Pheasant and then go after some rabbits?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I use to go all the time and loved it but i havent gone in a few years since the dogs died and the town brought the property we hunted[down]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
We are going to Bershire Valley in the Morning for Pheasant. My Father, My buddy Greg and Ian are going along with you if you want to go. The spot we have is really good there are some guys there but it is not as crowded as some of the other spots there. We may even go to Whittingham have not figured it out yet.

·
11,226 Posts
if you want to go.
I do!!!!!

Whenever you need an extra guy to go count me in i would love it
I'm sure we will get out there together this year!!!! [up] Can always use an extra guy when trying to find bunnies!!!!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Whenever you need an extra guy to go count me in i would love it
You are more then welcome. When Bunny Hunting it takes a couple guys and I have more then enough property and bunnies to go around.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts