New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the packet from local PD they were very nice and helpful.
I had multiple questions which i e mailed to the person in charge of reviewing applications.
One side of the page asks for passport photos ( which are 2" x 2" ) the opposite side of that page asks for 1.5" x 1.5" photos . ( one example)

My next question is , being in Nj I am sure you cannot print or every expose even the leather on your holster . I was actually thinking about one of the those tactical EDC carry slings
Everyones thoughts on how to stay legal?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Time will tell. I know many of the people I talk to that have applied and turned in all the required paperwork, of those (approx7) not one of the references that were listed has been contacted at all. Pistol buy permits on other hand use email and they get contacted sometimes the same day filed. For the CC they ask for the address and phone number and signature, so snail mail but some I know are in 3 weeks and no word?

·
Super Moderator
8,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update, local PD actually answered my questions at 6:17 am this morning. So far straight forward and local PD has been very helpful..

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Some printing is inevitable when carrying concealed do your best to keep as little as possible. There is a holster called tactipac max. Go to their website there is video of it. If I get a permit this is the one I will get.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts