New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A great 54 lb male and 41 lb male Thursday afternoon but I topped it today on the first set....

Damn those 330s hurt.

Never said I was much of a water trapper. Beavers 1, bt 0 for today.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome to the club you havnt done it fully until you get both hands in a beslisle 330 and then go to the er hope it feels better soonok you know it was bound to happen
sooner or later will say this your lucky I wasn't
There I might of peed my pants from chuckling after I made sure you were somewhat ok :D:D:D:D:p
I would add a few thumbs up also but yours look sore enough in the pic

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, chris...I didnt get outta Fair Lawn til late and I was in a rush. Got clumsy.

Still barely made it outta there before total dark.

Right hand is not cooperating yet, but The left pinkie is worse. It got caught between the spring eye and the corner of the top bar. Both hands were stuck. I freed the left pinkie by kneeling on both springs...that hand was then useless,lol.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
[rofl]

at least you got out. tough driving home with both hands in a 330.

·
Registered
14,640 Posts
I heard those 180 lb. Beaver were hard to hold in a 330 !
I had a 200 pounder get outta mine once. [hihi]

Your hand will heal quickly...Your pride may take awhile.

I speak from experience. [ko]

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pride? What pride?!! I checked the pride at the door when i started running with the rest of you club wielding neanderthals!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pride...! Now that there is funny!!!

Pride passed in the rearview mirror the day i graduated tinemaster's school of roadkill recovery/salvage. Or maybe it was *******'s "hey bt, can you save me those red fox anal glands?"!!! Then there was collecting bladder pee for trapping in pa.
One of the last shreds of pride i possibly had was eaten by a god dang bobcat i had to release that was intent to (and successfully) prove he was in fact the better man!

Dont even get me started on you or ub!!

Pride he says....! Damn sport of kings.

Hell, who am i kidding... Wouldnt take any of it back... Well, maybe ******** anal gland collecting... And....and, lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts