New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well another great event has taken place, Every year it gets better this year was my best and most memorable .I had the honor of fishing w/ sea tiger jeff and chris n .woodruff was sick so he had to miss the trip so we all met up at ihop and filled our bellies and headed off to the boat .We had lots of njh members in the marina that morning so we chatted for a short time then headed off to the fishing grounds .we ran full speed to beat the fog that we saw comming in then waited it out to lift. The guys put 4 keepers in the box fast and I thought it was gonna be a great bite but that was it for us ,I made some moves and read fish but just couldnt get them to feed ,I made one last effort and it was on again ,chris and jeff went to work on them while I landed blue fish .these 2 guys are good fisherman and they proved it that day ,I got smoked by them and as hard as I tried I couldnt do anything to come out of the slump I was in .I had a bunch of pics of all our fish but I lost my camera .We ended the day w/ 8 keeps in the box and our bonus tags filled but couldnt get the big girl to win the money .
thank you everyone for making it a great day

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ed I will talk to you this week we wanmt to do one for fluke. Need to figure out a date for it. Thanks for sharing your boat

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Thanks again Charlie[up]

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Thanks Charlie for again doing a great job with getting this all together. I hope you find your camera[up][up]

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
[up][up]:D

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It seems my camera fell out of my truck and as fate would have it one of lous friends found it and turned it into a local bar. He saw lous pic and called him. I hope to have it back soon so I can post pics up.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Red I am gonna hold one in july some time. I will post it up soon so we can get boats reserved for the day. We are working on the details now. More to come

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Thanks again Charlie for all your effort and hard work to put the Striperthon together. And it really is great that your camera was found and turned in [up]

·
Registered
9,074 Posts
And it really is great that your camera was found and turned in
I get a voicemail this morning from my buddy Joe and he goes, yo lou, i found this camera by the bar and i picked it up and was looking through the pictures and i noticed there were pictures of your fat ass head and jeff on it. Is it your camera? call me back...lol

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
charlie awesome day man. Thanks for having me on the boat and letting me fish with you. You and Jeff knew your stuff and we were always on fish just having trouble getting em to bite at times. We will get em next year[up] Thanks for dinner too;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts