New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met up w/ sea tiger jeff and swine flu lou this am at the boat and we headed out in search of fish so we can locate them for tommorow ,well we had hopes of fast limmits and then head home but that didnt happen we hit the bay and it was muddy as hell so We had to work to find them ,I set anchor and had my first keeper in the box w/ in 10 minutes so I thought it was game time ,swine flu lou was next but he didnt know how to set a drag so he ripped the hook out of the fish .I made a move and it was on we put a couple more keeps in the box then the bite died ,we needed one more for limmit and we just couldnt do it ,Why you ask because someone was chumming to much ,you see if you over chum fish they over feed and swine flu lou just couldnt stop chumming ,I mean he chummed at least 50 times.We wound up getting our 6th fish and headed in for the day .lots of chumming
swine flu lou chumming for us

yup still chumming

some people never know when to stop chumming .over kill

swine flu lou doing his thing

one of 6 today .

the best was after all this chumming he says I think my suger is off ,I thought he was gonna die .I would have had the biggest chum slick

·
Registered
17,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gonna be fun. I just talked to your capt. And it is on. I am sitting on my boat sippin a beer waitin for the am.

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
Nice job Guys[up]

we hit the bay and it was muddy as hell
Be careful out there. All this rain brings a lot of crap into the bay that can punch a hole in your hull. Yesterday we barely missed a sheared off piling or large tree limb that was floating straight up and down with only about 8 inches exposed above the surface.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.