New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
10,464 Posts
Seriously, it's not going to happen.

NJ makes no allowance for "sportsman's carry" & the chances of getting a Superior Court judge to approve your application for a concealed carry permit is about the same as winning the Powerball lottery.

OK, maybe I'm exaggerating a little ... you have a better chance at winning the Powerball. [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
It'll never happen anytime soon - just listen to our finest and most sincere politician supporter of the 2A and New Jersey Outdoorsmen (yes, I say that with tongue firmly in cheek) who quite possibly will be our next governor:

Sweeney letter on guns rankles activists

I’ll make it really clear: I do support the Second Amendment, but I don’t support the right to carry concealed weapons. I never did," Sweeney told The Auditor
Uh huh. Great supporter of the 2A - if that isn't typical liberal double-speak, I can't fathom what is.

Granted, openly carrying a side arm for protection in the woods isn't exactly concealed carry - but if you think Sweeney would ever think to make such a distinction, you haven't been paying attention to the anti-gun people in this state.

·
Registered
7,763 Posts
No sidearm like others have stated, also don't get caught carrying a can of "BEAR SPRAY" that is illegal as well...........Here in Nazi NJ you can only carry the key chain type can.....3/4 oz. or less

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.