New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get a hold of Pascoe... His cell keeps saying this caller not accepting incomming calls.
I don;t know of any other Butchers

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
There is one in Hackettstown I down remember where buit there is one. Ask around maybe someone knows who he is.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Artic Food in Washington is the best hands down. They cost a little more, but they are USDA regulated. When you take your deer in they place them right on the hook and into the fridge. Every thing is vacumed packed w/ heavy commercial grade plastic. Key thing is that they are surgical clean, and they don't stack deer outside like cord wood. Plus they debone everything, and don't cut into the bone to get there cuts.

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
I'll butcher a bear. i never did one before tho. do it yourself. you can save some cash by doing it yourself. it's not hard.

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
Posted: 03 Oct 2005 5:52 AM

Currently Offline Posts: 47
I know another guy who will butcher a bear. Don't know how much it will cost.
Pascoe said he charges $175 he claims it is much more labor intensive that a deer. He said he has to trim lots of fat....That is a 5 gallon bucket of fat

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
The one in Hackettstown is Buthering By Larry. I don't have his card with me but here are the directions. From rte 46 E or W head towards Hackettstown Hospital. Before the hospital there is a deli on the right hand side, make a right at the deli. Make your first left. Larry's house is the second from last on the left.

If I find his card i'll post his phone number later.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Good ole Larry... @ the five corners intersection take Willow Grove, not 46 towards the hospital. But I would call first before you take your deer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts