·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Welcome to the boards :) [up]

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
Welcome DW.
I new , talking to you at the picnic that you we're gonna get the bug sooner or later. Have ya mastered The "ART OF TREESTANDS" yet ?
Let me know when your ready, I've got a few 38' tall ones you can try. They are great stands, once you get over the altitude sickness and nose bleeds :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks All!

NS911- YOU my dear are absolutely nuts to go that high!!!! I think the one in the yard is 26 ft and it makes my palms sweat just THINKING about standing up there again. I will again, but you darn well know I have a harness on!!!

Yeah the bug got me and I can't stay away...Any have an extra pc? Luknikk doesn't like to share in the evenings.:p

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Dammit I was under her name WHen I made that last post..FIrst the sight she takes over next i"ll be staying home while she goes Hunting...

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Then it'll be cooking, cleaning, laundry, feeding th e children, did I mention grocery shopping also, Then when she comes home with the big boy, you'll have to butcher it and have it mounted !!!!!!!!! Its all GOOD....[up][up][up][up]:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
9,467 Posts
DW , you've got him on the run now. He's so rattled he doesn't even know what name he's posting under.
Keep up the pressure. :D
But all kiddin' aside. When you do bag a buck, he'll be one proud hubby . Guarranteed ;););)

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
DW i said it before and i'll say it again..welcome. i would hope my wife was like you...lol

she's against the hunting. she does like the people i met from here though. she has met a few. hey get this, she even likes JerseyJim? no fooling...:D

he just left my house. Jim and his wife are great people.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Hey NS911 when she does hit a buck I might need your better half to help find it. That woman can find a hair in a haystack...

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Welcome DW is nice to see the ladys joining us tough guys in the woods. Good Luck this year and hunt safe. If you don't want to wear a harness try the new chutes they have. I hear they work:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts