New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the last post I had up here was my trip to Normandy. Well it's easy to see what 18 days of infusion for chemo over 3/6 week cycles can do to someone.Started in Feb, Just ended last Monday. All of this years seasons have been a wash for me
No spring turkey hunts in NJ & TX with Savage Outdoors & The Bone Collectors. No reg bow season. no ext bow season. No trip to the Grigsby in IL. Things have been just to rough.
Without the friendship & always there for me attitude of Bowguide. My stand would have never had been in my favorite walnut tree. Huge last Mon in the rain thanks to Scott.
Once I was able to pull myself up & HSS myself in I waited out the last three hours of the day. With the wind almost perfect, this buck crossed the grain field headind to the back field to meet up with two young doe. I ruined his plans at around 65-70yds.
He's not my biggest by far but this buck holds more meaning then anyother. Without the friends & wife I have I would have never made it out today. I'm not out of the fight by any means but hope to continue getting out each chance I can over the next month.
I just thank God for each day & live it the best I can. LiveStrong! F*ck Cancer!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can someone help with the pics? can't seen to get it to work tonight. Thanks..

Outlaw Thanks. Anychance u could get the other fixed.

What did I do wrong? never seem to have that issue before.

·
Registered
10,464 Posts
F*ck Cancer!

Congrats to you on a hard fought trophy, and my prayers for your continued recovery! [up]

Lost my Mom to cancer April 2nd 2011, one of my closest friends & hunting buddies, Rich Z, on Sept 8th 2011, & now have another dear friend in the fight for his life against an aggressive Glioblastoma (brain tumor). He's leaving this week for an experimental treatment program in OK, after surgery, chemo & radiation have failed to slow his disease. Once again, all I can do is pray.

Without a doubt, cancer SUCKS!

... and here's Larry's 2nd pic:

1 - 20 of 219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.