New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The string on a compound xbow yourself. Are there after market presses for them or do you definately have to bring them to a pro shop. Also,can you re-serve the string while it's still on the bow? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
well....the Bowtech stryker comes with a harness and an extra string that attaches to the limbs. When let down it holds the tension that allows you to change it very easily.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
no i dont think so EX even if you have to press them it only takes a minute and who carrys a string in the field pluse you should never let it get to where it would have to be replaced in the field

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
smitty, i do carry an extra string and what if you damage the string on a branch or somewhere and just wanna be safe and change it....i carry an extra string and the string changing device....which is only a string with 2 rings on each end

also, if i more major problems i will have an extra xbow with me....just incase

that's why i bought a silverado with an 8 foot bed and put a cap on it....so i can bring all kinds of extra stuff [hihi]

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wrong, because xbows are louder we get to start sooner [rofl][rofl]

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Remeber that PM i sent you yesterday and what i sad you was well it still stands and you are and for the rest of you guy's reading this that dont know EX he's F%$u# U
so tell us all Smitty, why i am effed up....this should be good [lol]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.