New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know that this is a stupid question but it would bee helpful to know. Since that the bag limit is only 1 buck per fall, permit bow, does that mean i can buy 1 for each zone and shoot 2 bucks instead of 1... thanks

·
Registered
507 Posts
You can buy a permit for as many zones as you would like...they are good for being able to hunt in those areas and to tag antlerless deer. The buck tag is sold for another permit fee and can be used in any zone that you hold a bow permit for but is only good for one buck statewide.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
no one buck no matter what zone you shoot it in you need to have the permit for the zone you are hunting so if you hunt zones 10, 11, and 12 you would need each of those zones permits you only have to purchase one buck stub that would be valid for any zone you have a permit for but you can only buy 1 buck stub for the permit bow season.

·
Registered
21,477 Posts
You can buy a permit for as many zones as you would like...they are good for being able to hunt in those areas and to tag antlerless deer. The buck tag is sold for another permit fee and can be used in any zone that you hold a bow permit for but is only good for one buck statewide
What She said [up]

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
You can only harvest 1 buck during permit bow. You need to purchase a permit for each zone your hunting and your extended bow buck stub is valid for any of those zones. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
What I'd like ta know is why do us bow hunters get shafted (no pun intended) every year. No permits for bucks required for shotgun hunters. IMO bow hunters R getting a raw deal here. We for the most part have been dealing with removing the does for Fish and Game for years now and get nothing back. They dropped the Earn a buck deal but still require a doe to be shot or you can't shoot a buck early season. Sounds like earn a buck is still on to me. Plus we get to shoot one Buck per season, again Shotgun hunters get to shoot two. Fair is fair and this isn't.
It surprises me more people don't complain.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
i already have my fall bow permit for zone 28. i forget how much it was how much does a permit bow permit cost ??
There is no permit for fall bow. Fall bow is included in your archery license and you can hunt any zone in the state. Permit bow is zone specific. The cost of a permit is $28 for the antlerless permit and $28 for the bonus buck permit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.