New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had some complaints that my first recipes I posted are too had to read. I asked if I could get editing permission to edit but I guess that is not possible. I am going to edit a page a day till done I would like a moderator to get a hold of me so I can tell them when a page is done they can delete that page. when I'm done editing the thread I will make a new index. I think it will make the thread more user friendly and enable people to copy and paste recipes so they can print them out. Any comments please put in this thread. Thanks

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One page down several more to go!the hardest part if finding the pictures in my photobucket account to re post[ko]When I'm done editing I'll make a new index and do it by category instead of page

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Thanks for posting all the recipes. I have used several
me too...they are delic. thanks ken..

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I edited and redid the first 7 pages of my recipe post If a mod could delete those 7 pages I would appreciate it I know it is work but I just spent all day making it so they can be easily read and printed out and when they get deleted I will work on a new index. Thank, Ken

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess I wasted my time trying to get this thread better[wallmad. I was going to categorize an index by appetizers, waterfowl, small game, and big game but guess I won't if I can't get the first 7 pages deleted

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
working on it ;)[up]

Sent you a pm regarding updating the index i will put on first page

·
Super Moderator
12,370 Posts
[up] no problem. That thread does TONS for the users on this site and i love using the recipes too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.