New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 2009 14'Sunset Camper that I purchased directly from the factory in Elkhart Ind.This camper is in like new,mint condition and has been used only on two weekends.It does not have air cond. or toilet.What it does have is:Two 20 pound propane tanks(both full),optional awning,optional refrigerator,optional rear window,two burner propane stove with cover,factory installed stereo,new microwave oven,holding tank and pump for water hook-up for sink(never used) It is a perfect smaller camper for a couple of guys to hunt or fish from or a small family at a campground.It has always been stored under roof and is like new.I don't know how to post pictures but I can text some to your cell phone if interested. Located in Salem Co.(Pittsgrove Twp.) $3,600 PM if interested

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guys I don't know how to send to a computer.I can send to your cell phone from mine.It's up to you if you want to PM me your cell number.I might try to get one of my grankids to help me post these pictures.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have an electric heater that goes with it,if camping with no electric available you would have to buy a Mr Buddy type heater.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
That even perfect for someone who has some land but has not yet put a cabin\house on it yet but needs to crash during hunting season.

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Nice, wish I had the money, might need it if I don't find a place by the end of the month!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts