New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'll start off with my gun season was filled alot of disappointment. Mainly family issues that kept me from the woods. But managed to take my daughter's and my puppy for walk on federal land off of old mine rd. Found a good spot along the Delaware about a mile in and set my daughter's camera up. (Pic #1) Walking out we ran into 2 guys right where I set the camera. Told them where I was going to be..mistake. but when I got back to the road they were parked next to me. (Pic #2) hunted Monday morning and realized these guys were right next to me and flagged every 10 yds with pink tape. Checked camera and left. Only to go back today and find my camera is gone. Low life fucking scumbags! Too bad I didn't catch them walking out with it...they would still be there.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
That's a sham it got stolen

·
Registered
15,842 Posts
There is no end to it. People are at an all time low when it comes to sportsmanship. Sorry for your daughter to have to experience this kind of thing.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just figured someone might recognize the truck and I could get it back. Ha. Your right I have no proof but karmas a bitch.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I think we all have to have thick skin or we are gonna walk around angry ALL the time. We need to just hunt. I shouldnt say this, but I have yet to have a camera nor a stand stolen. However, I have had to fight off trespassers one after another. It truly sucks worrying about all this non sense. This year I ONLY yelled at 2 guys doing drives in front of me on opening day. NJ is filled with BS and we all need to have as thick skin as possible. If not, you are going to walk around angry constantly. Sad, but true. Sucks we have dishonest people, without integrity hunting

1 - 14 of 14 Posts