New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to hurry back to PA right now, Satceys sister is having her baby. I am gonna head up to cabelas tomorrow, so if anyone wants anything let me know. Most of you have my number, but for those of you who don't, just ask around and someone might be able to give it to you. PS if your in South Jersey, your outta luck cause I live in Northern NJ!!! Sorry :D

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
IMB21 pick up some striper juice for the trip. It works real good in October when the striper are getting fat for the migration South :D Ask the clerk there he will know what you are looking for.[smirk]

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
check the website--they have a bonus deal going to celebrate new stores opening, and it coincides with their store pre-season sale

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Pick me up a quad and a b [no swearing please] boat.

You'll take a check right sucker...I mean pal?!?!?!?!:p:D

Have fun!

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
i love cabelas! i cant wait until they open one up in east rutherford! [up] anyone know where in east rutherford its gonna be opened up? [confused]

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
2007 in NJ though the rumor is that they're rethinking moving it to S. Jersey. Rutherford is in Bergen Cty. If they put it there--no Sun. business! Its bad enough that their major dept. in Hamburg is guns (they have a number machine like a bakery!!!) and there is no NICS in NJ on Sunday. They can't even sell you a pair of socks on Sun. in Bergen Cty.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I went to cabelas today and picked up my first muzzleloader, another trail cam, a one piece camo suit, and a savage arms .17 hmr2 for my son in 6 years or if I decide to do a little squirrel hunting :) They have a deal if you ask at customer service for a cash card, and you spend a certain amount they give you cash on thecard. I spent $500 and got th emax $150 then went back in and got more stuff with the card. It was awesome.

Dennis

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
Sounds awesome drome.

I'm going to be taking a Cabelas trip in a couple of weeks. I'm buying a ton of crap. New hunting pac boots, new everyday hunting boots, rangefinder and alot more. I'm pretty much just going to go wild. i'm doing a side job and saying what the hell...i need some new toys and updating on old hunting equipment.[up]

B

·
0 Posts
I been there twice, I need to go agian. Maybe get some friends to go, make the day of it, go on a SUNDAY, or on a day when it's raining hard, no need to cut into my hunting time

·
Registered
568 Posts
Don't ever go to Cabelas on a Sunday. My girlfriend and I made that mistake a few months ago and it took a guy in the firearms department 45 minutes to tell us they didn't have a case of 16ga. ammo. Then it took another 30 min. to check out. And forget using a shopping cart, you would thing they'd make the aisles big enough for their carts to fit through, but no, they don't. That was so frustrating we both promised never to even think about going on a weekend again.[mad]

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jex, I was there this past Sunday and they moved the aisle around, and you can barely fit a cart thru them. They have some show going on over the next 2 monthes they said, and they have alot of merchandise, so I was told.

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
I went with my wife on a Sat., to visit my son in Pa. on the way home we got a room in the motel across the street from Cabella's. Went shoping and had something to eat at Cabella's. Went back to the motel and visited the bar there.(little dinky joint with some food) then to sleep;) and in the morning, more shopping. What a weekend.:)

·
Registered
18,564 Posts
i'll let you know imb. i have alot of money to spend there.[up] i'm going to need a cart...lol

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
if you go on the weekends get there at 8 am, there was maybe 20 people in the store. by 12 noon the place is packed.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts