New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
7,848 Posts
need permission from the boss?
Ha funny! Not at all. It's just that since I'm not working, I'm not sure that a trip to Cabelas would be a wise one. That place has a certain way of emptying my pockets if you know what I mean. [smirk]

Ian,
That's fine. I'm not too far from Clinton. Besides, that's how I would go to Cabelas if I was going anyway.

David

· Registered
7,848 Posts
I'm impressed, I didn't buy too much; 2 items - Backpack for G/F, and a pheasant vest for me. Both were on sale.

Even though the store was mobbed, it was definitely an awesome time. I'm glad I met Ian. Good guy!

David

· Registered
952 Posts
i was there on 2nd also ..had to return a pair of boots ...place was really packed people
stood on the return like for 30 mins ...was very impressed with the store nice place ...wont take that ride again to deal with the crowd though...ill til 2007 and order from the catolog til then

· Registered
7,848 Posts
buckmaster,

I've been to that store 3 times, and have never seen it as busy at on the 2nd. It's probably due to all the people returning Xmas gifts and such. Wait a month or so and then go back again. It'll be alot less hectic.

David

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.