New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for this season I bought a Cabelas X6 Jacket. While in the woods I ended up ripping the jacket on a briar. Its about an inch and a half, in a waterproof jacket. The insulation is beginning to come out. A buddy of mine told me that Cabelas will back their product, but I am not sure if that is the case in this situation. Has anyone every experienced contacting Cabelas with something like this? If not, any idea how to fix it while keeping the jacket waterproof?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Bring it back. No worries. Cabelas backs their products 100%

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to hear! Best to bring it in store, or call customer service?

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I've dealt with them a couple times and they replace with no problem.I'd call customer service first.they sent me a shipping label with the replacement.

·
Registered
764 Posts
They are great, just take it back and they will replace or give a credit, Ive done it a few times and they stand by their products.....

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Most likely they will take it back. I returned a pair of rubber boots that started to leak after about a year and a half. They gave me a new pair without hesitation. Great customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
I bought a pair of boots for a turkey hunt in Oklahoma that were a cabelas brand. After 6 days of hunting one of the soles was coming off, not only did they back them 100% but let me finish out the season with the boots. Never ever had a problem with cabelas.

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
Cabela's brand clothing and footwear is guaranteed for the lifetime of the product under normal wear and tear and defects in workmanship.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts