New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the Eagles are done with T.O. Gone for 4 games and Andy say he will not play after the four games .

Hey T.O. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
Good

·
Registered
52 Posts
Best news I heard all day. I stayed up to watch the game, drank beer and now both are making me have a bad day. Hopefully the Flyers will finally win it all so I can go to a real parade.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Some of these players need to be booted and for good. Let's face it, TO can't do anything else but run and catch the ball. Remove him from football and he's just another wannabe loser.

I can't stand this A-hole and I'm glad that Andy Reid's giving him the boot for good. While I usually despise the Eagles, since I'm a Cowboys fan, I applaud Andy Reid for putting common sense and values ahead of winning games. I don't think there's a single person in their right mind who doesn't think that TO is a plague to any organization.

David

·
Banned
1,192 Posts
I can not stand this F$%king A-hole.Thumbs up Andy reid.TO is a selfish [no swearing please] and that is to good of a word for what he is.I also am a cowboy fan,I just hope Parcels doesn't pick him up.Imagine TO and Keysaun on the same team.Would be like romper room with the childish behavior.

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
There's no way in hell Parcells would pick him up. He already threw Antonio Bryant off the team for pulling childish antics on the field during practice. Parcells is too smart for that crap. He'll probably end up with the Dolphins where he and that weed smoking loser can hump each other.

David

·
Banned
1,192 Posts
Parcells also thinks he can controll his players.perfect example keyshawn,he toned down quit a bit under parcels.when he went to tampa he went crazy again.I also don't think theres a chance in hell they will pick up TO, but it just makes you think,hmm.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Ownes is a Dirt Bag and I would love to see a real good shot on him from a strong safety that rings his bell when he finally does play for another team. He is everything that is wrong with Pro Football!

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Too bad his big mouth ruined his career. No doubt he is a darn good reciver. He had a right to be a bit cocky but don't embar [no swearing please] your team like that. He is the one lacking "class" [down]

·
Registered
10,462 Posts
T.O. to the Raiders.

Imagine that, him and Randy Moss together. They could fire Collins and have me at QB (58 and in poor health) and still win games.

GO RAIDERS.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
How about that apology today? I really was thinking he was sincere until Drew starts opening up his mouth. One reporter asked, "What have you done for TO besides getting him thrown off the team?" TO smiles and winks at the guy. I think he even realizes he F'd up but he's in too deep now. Too late for the public apology Im afraid. I've said before, I think the Eagles are screwed this year without him and I enjoyed watching him play, but his childish attitude cost him a good thing in Philly. Now he'll have to live with the consquences.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts