New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject: Bus to Bear Hunt Hearing

The Morris County Federation is looking to sponsor a bus to the public bear hunt meeting at Rutgers on Wednesday, September 21. The bus would leave from Ramsey Outdoors in Ledgewood at 5 p.m.

We are looking to take a head count to see if we can fill a bus, this will be a very important meeting, the ANTIs will be out in numbers, ( they have a bus going also) e-mail us if you would like to go on the bus, or drive down yourself with a few friends, It's much closer than the ride to Trenton. WE NEED TO KNOW!

If you can attend the trip, please e-mail Henry Corforte at [email protected]

More details about the hearing are below.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

6-10pm

Multi-purpose room B

Cook College

Cook Campus Center

59 Biel Road

New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8508

Please reply ASAP!
Henry Corforte, Secretary
Morris County Federation of Sportsmen

·
Registered
546 Posts
First...one post states the meeting is the 20th and the other states it's the 21st. Which date is right???

Jim... bring the kids over and I'll keep them so you can go. Then you can drag Luknikk with you. email me if that's what you want to do.

Shelley

·
11,226 Posts
Jim... bring the kids over and I'll keep them so you can go. Then you can drag Luknikk with you. email me if that's what you want to do.
Thanks for the offer but I think I have it covered!!!! Looks like I'll be able to meet the guy's at Ramseys and take the bus/carpool or just follow them down![up] Anyone else interested in meeting up and going???

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I would love to go, but won't make the bus in time. I saw on the news today. Please keep us informed to all who are going

·
11,226 Posts
We are leaving from the Ramsey's parking lot in Ledgewood at 5:00.....No bus... We are just going to car pool and follow each other down! Anyone else interseted in meeting up? Come on guy's and gals. Lets go show our support....[up]
Is anyone else from here meeting at Ramsey's???
Hope to see you there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts