New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this may be a really dumb question, but as I'm new to the site and all, I was wondering what it means when people say "bump" ....

technical term, inside joke,...??

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Bump moves the post back to the top of the 1st page so it is in view when you first logs onto the site

NJfarmgirl send me your resume.

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Why are you interested in doing a little bumping ?? :) Get me that resume so I can get it to my friend at Pfizer for ya. How's FL it is pouring like crazy here! :(

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hahah...that's why I'm sending my resume, eh??? ;) j/k... so just send it to your NJ hunter email? I'll send it to ya, but actually I was just wondering if you had a contact that I could send it to, b/c I'd rather know who I'm dealing with so I can research where they work and what products they work with. At least let me know who you are sending it to before you send it, ya know?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh hey, and I just checked my email account. I'm sorry, I just found your e-mail you sent. It's been a long week. Let me get a few things settled here with a cover letter/resume, and I'll p [no swearing please] it along to you. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
I am sending it to my best friends wife she works in the building that contains PAH she is the assistant to one of the VP's. I worked for Pfizer for 5 years One of my best friends is a director there and another friend is a VP also. I worked in the IT department and traveled all over the US setting up the sales reps laptops so they could manage there territories. I will keep your info safe and not use it to stalk ya!! :) LOL I am not that kind of person but I am willing to help a person out cause one day there will come a time when I need some help and when you do favors for people they tend to come back around. I will copy you on the email when I send it all you need to do is put you phone number on the resume if you don't trust me with your info just as long as someone from Pfizer can reach you.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
You can trust Sean, hes a good guy (COUGH) STALKER (COUGH) excuse me, I had something stuck in my throat.

Anyway, like I was saying, (COUGH) CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU SENT IT TO HIM, HE IS CRAZY (COUGH COUGH)Ahhemmm, you'll have to excuse me again....I dont know what seems to be coming over me, I must be alergic to something in the air (COUGH SEAN IS A STALKER COUGH COUGH COUGH).

Well, like I was saying, Seans a good guy, you can trust him. Take care NJFarmgirl. (COUGH) RUN TO THE NEAREST PHONE AND CALL THE POLICE (COUGH)

:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Thanks Matty for giving up my Gig I will remember that, the next time you are stalking some chick :) Now I will never know what her address in Florida so I can buy them jet blue tickets and go to Disney and sit on her lap while she is dressed up like Minnie mouse cause you know it has been an obsession of mine to jump in the sack with a 5 foot mouse that hunts :) cause you know my wife and kid that is on the way gave me permission to do so. and the wife said I would not have to worry about her divorcing me and keeping everything I own guns and all cause It has been like a dream of mine and she likes to make my dreams come true you know that whole Disney thing makes me a little who hoo. Njfarmgirl Don't believe anything Matty Say's he just does not want to be know as the only stalker on the boards :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, both of you really make me want to divulge all personal information ;)

And what the hell makes you think I'd ever get dressed up in that costume (edit)... it's like a 100 degrees out... i'm not dressing like Minnie for no one ... especially for (edit) money.

Anyway, thanks for your help Sean ;) Expect a resume soon enough... and I've got people who know people who will come after you if you do give my info away, so believe me, I'm not worried (especially when the boy's got all them guns just laying around hehe)

Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
No worry here I have a wife and that is scarier then any gun out there. And to make things worse and even more scary she is Puerto Rican well blood and family is but she don't speak a word of it but when she gets pissed off man does the PR come out in her and I would rather get shot. Well anyway I will look for the resume and help you out as much as i can. My family is from Orlando have you ever been to Church Street I love going there when I am down there.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
You may also see it as "TTT" meaning "to the top" (of the list of threads)

anything that is a new post on a thread gets it 'elevated' in terms of being the freshest thing on the site.

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
NJfarmgirl, what character are you anyway? If you are a character at all?

It'd be a shame to put a girl as pretty as you in a costume. Covering up all that beauty just isnt right. Hopefully you play Snow White or something like that....(Im such a sweet talker aint I?:D)

(I hope you know this is all in good fun NJFarmgirl, Im in a committed relationship already. Yup, they committed me to the asylum about five years ago now.) :D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
They never proved those charges Ian!:p

Actually, thats a good point. How old are you NJFarmgirl? I would feel funny joking around with you if you are under like 10 or 11. LOL......JK :D

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Matty get your own Disney Character she is mine, mine, mine, all mine.! Oops I did not mean for all that to come out. You want to fight over her I will come over there to Rikers Island and kick your A$$ or I will just wait till your out on Parole for touching one of them 7 Dwarfs you sick nut. Next time you try messin with my Disney Character I am going to find goofy and he is going to give it to you Doggie Style .. !! :D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
You know why Mickey left Minnie right?

He couldnt deal with her anymore, she was f'ing goofy. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts