New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all the bucks I am seeing,Are locked up with does,won't respond to scents,calls etc.And they seem to be taking a higher trail, now they cut the corn.I'm limited to where to put my stand ups.I think my year is over.camera has nothing ..only 2 does at night,

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
it's warm and they are locked down still.

don't go screwing up your spot with drives.
they will get back to normal soon.

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
i agree, i saw a big boy yesterday following 2 does, wouldnt leave them, tried grunting, bleat, nothing. but i saw a few small bucks cruising by theirselfs and was tempted by a nice 6pt this morning

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i am going tomoro,and it will be my last day.till the new year.permit bow and shotgun....moving so i got no more time

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
There will be guys pushing first thing Monday morning in the ML zones ...gauranteed,yep they will be cant figure that one out but what ever[down]

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
I have this conversation with my idiot neighbor every year. Him and his buddies only hunt 6 day. They have to drive every single piece around us (weather its marked or not). I explain to him if they all just sit still the deer will come to them. But nope they have to drive and tresspass all the surrounding properties [wallmad][wallmad][wallmad]

Anyway sorry for the rant. The deer will be back on their normal paterns any day until the drivers start pushing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts