New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My best friend Buckfever called me this morning on the cell phone while I was bowhuting. I'm happy to report that he scored agian this morning on the farm we hunt in NY !!!!! It was a 6 pointer, with a 14/15" spread, dress weight was 150lbs. even. It was a 30 yard shot, he was using my 20ga Mossberg 500 slugger, cause his father was using his 20ga.

CONGRATS ONCE MORE ON JOB WELL DONE [up]:D, THIS IS YOUR YEAR !!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well here it is SUNDAY morning, it's roughly 8:25am, BUCKFEVER called me at 8am sharp woke me and my girlfriend up, he was very excitied, he informed me he shot a big 8 pointer!!!!![up] As far as how wide/high the rack is, weight I don't know I couldn't get a word in:p, plus my brain was still sleeping:D He will call me later, and I will post the results later. Im so HAPPY for him, He's the best friend anyone can have, and wish I was there to enjoy it, but Im sure I will be reminded about it everyday, LOL

WAY TOGO YOU SOB, LIKE I SAID THIS IS YOUR YEAR....NOW YOU WILL SEE HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS TO MOUNT 2 DEER HEADS, BUT ITS WELL WORTH IT, CONGRATS !!!!!!!!:D:p[up]

Also would like to say to BUCKFEVER: Thank you for being the test subject on using my 20ga. I guess it's dead on [up]

·
Registered
14,010 Posts
He's the best friend anyone can have
Even after waking up you and your girlfriend?:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Wow this guys on a roll!!!

Can I rub his head for good luck?:D:D:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
The one with eyes and ears on it you wise guy!:D:D:D

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Well the other one does have one eye

I was cleaning leaves out of my gutters the other day BHC, and I think I found your brain. :p:p:D:D:D:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The way he was on the phone I thought he got a monster. It was an 8 pointer basket rack, about 125lbs dress, 40 yard shot

·
Banned
1,192 Posts
BHC you must have been rutting that morning,you know out of staters are only allowed one deer;).It was BIG DICK that shot the 8 pointer.My six was bigger.[cool]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I was rutting and grunting that night before and you woke us both up, my brain was still sleep. So I misunderstood you, my fault

1 - 20 of 26 Posts