New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
If this is the pic I think it is, its a photo shop software scam....that pic has been all over the internet.

Look at the 2 on the top of the pile...there ain't no truck bed left for the bodies that should be attached to the heads.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
look hard at the pics, you can see the bodies but the two in the back, but they are there, cause it is tooo clean to be photo bucket!!

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
LOL As k Matt about them...... I think it is hilarious!

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
If you look at a full sized photo it is not a photo shop chop job. Look how the deers ears are bent to the body of the deer underneath.Also the shadows on the deer are all going the same direction.

All I know is the buck I have running around up here makes every one of them look like fawns and no one got him again this year even though 7 of us have seen him[up][up][up]

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Think it's the midwestern photo making the rounds as you can see the antler tags similar to what many states in the midwest use. Nice though!!

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
Also the photo is a few years old and is not circulating the internet as a fake. It makes me laugh because it Is hard to believe yet it is REAL.

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I dont know what state it is but it is real.

The title of the Photo is...

Long Range Gun Club
"Bucket O' Bucks"

·
Registered
5,435 Posts
I just found this old post[rofl]

I laugh every time I see it[rofl]

Old Stuie must have a stroke when he sees this picture[rofl]

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
I work in photoshop everyday and to me it looks real. If it is photoshop'd the person who did it is really good. All sunlight hits the deer on the same angles... even the antlers. The only one that has me troubled is the buck on the bottom right. I don't know where is body would go.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts