New Jersey Hunters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now quality Dominant Buck lure is your best bet. It is not cold, there is plenty of vegitation to eat and bucks are not yet after Doe. Buck urine is ok but a blended lure which has glands and fresh Buck urine works best. The multiple glands we blend into our lure is what makes our "Buck You!" work so well. We have been making this lure for years. With the rut very close, a Buck the sniffs another Buck in his area is going to check the scent to see who is the bigger of the two of them. Right now our "Buck You1" blend is working well from east coast to mid west. I hear from customers everyday. Ill post a few pics of guys that used BU to get a nice buck. www.Signal11Lures.com

·
Registered
162 Posts
He is also a very hard working guy. Him and his son who is still a boy take pride in making the scents in their home. He has been doing this for a few years now and has a great product. Like I said he takes pride in this stuff if you have any questions about his product feel free to email or call him. A lot of guys up here in north jersey use his stuff with great results.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I paid to be a supporting vendor on this site. I love to Whitetail hunt and I take a lot of pride in blending and selling a very high quality lure right here in NJ. Ive been blending these lures for years.
I have a great customer base in the mid west as well as in NJ and across the entire US. Also Pee Wee is Dave and he happens to live in NJ, is a member of this forum and is a hell of a good outdoorsman. He hammers great Bucks every year and he uses our lure to help bring them in.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
have mine ready to go and it will go with me in the woods on Thursday morning. Hitting my z23 honey hole -- usually leave it alone until 6-day, but something is telling me to get out there. As far as the scents are concerned, I had good success with bachelor party -- never got a good shot (my fault with my setup), but there was interest in the spot where I laid it down. Besides, if you can help a small business man or woman out, then do it.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Can I see NJ deer shot because they were using this?

I will PM you my address so you can send me a bottle to try. I Never shot a buck before and I have used scents with no luck.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RussA, Pics 1 and 3 are NJ deer. If you go on our web site, facebook or Instagram there are many NJ deer taken with our lure. The two Dave pics above are PA Bucks. ill put another NJ buck up below.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Never had any luck with them to be honest. Tried brain fart and buck you but just ended up pouring it on the ground as a last ditch effort yesterday.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oneday1210, As we all know it is not going to work everytime. But when it does it is very cool.

·
Registered
7,946 Posts
Russa lives in Brooklyn forgive him he laid a scent drag on the subway platform and a homeless guy pissed on him haha.

·
Banned
3,127 Posts
Saw this post earlier in the week and figured I'd try " Buck You " Shipping was damn near immediate, price was right, and product arrived in short order.

Just thought I'd put it out there that Signal 11 gets the stuff out quickly and sends confirmation of order and shipment.

Obviously I haven't had a chance to use it yet but definitely smells " Bucky ". ...will post up my findings from trials in the field. [up]

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im going to run a special for NJHunters.com. Each year I run a RUT time special. Ill figure it out and do a new post in a few min. Guys I make this lure because I used lure everytime I hunted as another tool in the bag and I didnt want old scent or Cow piss. This hobby turned into something because although it doesnt work everytime it does work fantastic alot of times and it is always fresh! Look for another post and special.
Also Congrats to Carlos on his public land Halloween Buck! He said he sprayed the bottom of his boots with my lure a few times on his walk in. He said this Buck came right in on his tracks. I believe he used WET SPOT.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts