New Jersey Hunters banner

Buck tag

1717 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  jrhunt
Just a dumb question. I purchased the Sportsmens license this year . I was just looking at it , the question is . What tag do you use for early season for a buck tag? Do you use the regular fall buck tag? Thanks guys this all new to me. Only my second year .
1 - 2 of 5 Posts
I think you need to shoot a Doe first. EAB. Then you are issued a Buck stub
1 - 2 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.