New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling a fully broke llewellin female setter for sale she is a tri belton with her junior hunt title and a few american field placements she is broke to wing and shot retrieves does it all bragging rights hunting dog points with a high head and tail she is 33 pounds pm me for more info or go to my website leehighsetters.com she is 2500

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she is not running american field trials anymore she hunts grouse and woodcock great nose i have young and up coming field trial prospects cant keep them all thats why all her pups she has produced are nothing but amazing 5 weeks old pointing the wing i kept 2 out of this past litter when buying a female dog that is great you dont worry abotu the money you put out for her at first especially when the dog is broke you have one litter you make your money back and then some molly will be good to breed 3 more years

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
nice, wish i had room. i was just in cali on vacation and looked at a few braques. looking to move soon to a bigger house, maybe then. good luck with the sale sound very worth it.

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
if you can't sell her, I'll give her a good home if you want to give her to me. hate to see a dog go unloved and unhunted

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if she wasnt fully broke she would not have american field placements you have to be fully broke to run in american field and also has to have a great nose she is house broken and i keep her in the house because she is so good and no i will not give her away i have tons of money into her and i kept 2 pups from this past litter 5 weeks old pointing the wing you can still run her in american field but i have been hunting her on grouse and woodcock she is a small dog and she is 5 years old you can get 3 or 4 more litter out of her i do one litter a year all her pups are nothing but great hunting dogs i have one now this year will be running cover dog this winter the male pup i kept im gonna send him to nc to run in trials robert ecker trained and broke her to wing and shot

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
no i will not give her away
if you can't sell her let me know... I'd be willing to trade you my girlfriend. she's a blonde caucasian with implants and a butterfly tattoo. knows all the basic commands (sit, come, stay, heel), also fully housebroken and crate trained :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol thats funny but i might just keep molly in the house 2500 or offer is nothing compaired to what ive spent plus you have one litter you will me over 3500 she has 8 to 10 pups a litter just had a litter sold them all out fast

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Dam Tyler, use some periods already. If you dont have any I'll give you some. Hera ya go -----> ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts