New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brock Lesner was convicted of poaching in Alberta Canada. Even with his money and his advertisement deals he has to cheat.

·
Registered
9,817 Posts
Bullshit charge, just the local fuzz trying to get some fame and notoriety. He probably had nothing to do with it. 1700$ fine is nothing for him.

·
Banned
8,451 Posts
im and his guide didnt tag a deer that was getting mounted.who cares.hes a celebrity anything celebrities do whether good or bad gets scrutinized

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Bullshit charge
Thats how I read the first article too. I can not find now. They filmed the post hunt and Brock did not tag the deer first. They also left parts of the hide there or something that was against the law to leave behind.

From Brock

"In November 2010, I went on a filmed hunt in Alberta, CA. It was sponsored by Fusion Ammunition and guided by Trophy Hunters Alberta. In Alberta, Americans can't hunt without a licensed outfitter. The outfitter is there to make sure you follow the rules. I had two deer tags for the trip which meant I could legally shoot two deer. On the first day of the trip, I shot a mule deer. On the second day, I shot a white tail. Video from the hunt has been on the internet for over a year. After I shot the mule deer, I failed to immediately tag it. As far as I was involved, that's all there is to it.

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
[wallmad] Yeah, it's petty BS but it's the law. Alot of people don't know that in NJ, you must tag your deer before you move it one inch? It's not just required while you transport it in your vehicle.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Seems it was more for publicity for them up there. Fine was pocket change to him and a six month suspension will be over by the beginning of next season.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts