New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Any reports from anyone whose been out there
no fluke out there ,I pre fished them today after bassin and it sucked .

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Flat out sucked. We got 3 keeps up to 25 lbs. We pulled the hook on a lot. Should have had limmit but I hacked it up bad. We fished for a short time then went to find fluke.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Flat out sucked. We got 3 keeps up to 25 lbs. We pulled the hook on a lot. Should have had limmit but I hacked it up bad. We fished for a short time then went to find fluke.
Yea, stick with those flukes. They hook themselves on da jigs. There easy for you to catch[up]

·
Banned
2,514 Posts
yea same here as cat....no fluke yet. wont be worth going for them till mid june I think, the bass fishing is pretty good rite now but that is hit and miss, the only thing u can count on catching is blues rite now, i have caught sea robbins and skate in the past week but no fluke yet

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
went out for fluke today on Captain John boat out of Keyport. About forty guys on boat, and everybody was pulling in the fluke, but only had 4 keepers. Was pretty chilly out on water today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.