New Jersey Hunters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everything finished at the same time so decided to not work and get everything done today. I bottled 27 750ml and 6 375ml bottles of Chardonnay. I also bottled up 2 cases of Summer ale. Brewed a Breakwater IPA. I also canned up my homemade sauerkraut.

Chardonnay being bottled

Ready for the cellar

Summer ale getting bottled

Breakwater IPA wort boiling

Canning saurkraut

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
By chance do you want any empty wine bottles? I have a dozen I have been holding for someone who hasnt gotten back to my, in Bergen County

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
OK, enjoy, looks great [up][up]

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Ken you def do some pretty neat stuff [up][up][up]

·
Registered
16,174 Posts
Loks nice, where do you get the juice for the wine? I've been looking for Merlot by reynolds and find the one I made years ago.

·
Banned
315 Posts
Careful putting your carboys in direct sunlight. That'll skunk your beers. Ultraviolet light interacts with hop oils to create that nasty flavor.

If you get a chance to upgrade your bottles to kegs, you'll never want to bottle ever again. :)

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
brewing kit from brewers apprentice
I don't use a kit to brew my beers I buy the ingredients for recipes I've worked out, but yes they sell everything you need to brew beer, wine and mead. They also do classes if you want to learn how to do it.Right now I can brew a premium beer for about 15 dollars a case and wine I'm doing for 3-8 dollars a bottle.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts